What's new

Qapla'!

Please sign up to post and contribute to this forum.

BirdOPrey5 quotes

Thomas Potts

“Yes mash, smash, lick, penetrate I don’t care what ever you call it just push that like button”

Thomas Potts

“You gotta watch out for those whistleblowers , especially if you have children or dogs”

Thomas Potts

“You got five seconds to make your problems go away or I make them go away the hard way. 1...2...3...4...5 gone gone. You 3 seconds 3...2...1 gone gone gone. No more complaining. If you want to complain I’ll bulldoze you” BirdOPrey removing buildings without workers on cities skylines.

Kronos

“You got five seconds to make your problems go away or I make them go away the hard way. 1...2...3...4...5 gone gone. You 3 seconds 3...2...1 gone gone gone. No more complaining. If you want to complain I’ll bulldoze you” BirdOPrey removing buildings without workers on cities skylines.
Playing that MobCity simulator brings out the best and worst of BirdOPrey5.

Thomas Potts

“We don’t try want them to have schooling” BirdOPrey building a poor people neighborhood

Thomas Potts

“Don’t worry about those bags that get tossed off the back into the water at night. Weight down with stones” BirdOPrey building a pizza restaurant that “isn’t a front”.

Top Bottom