What's new

Qapla'!

Please sign up to post and contribute to this forum.

• Hello all...
    AntiTrekker.com will soon be ending as Salty refocuses his brand. Please continue to visit Salty at his current youtube channel and check out his new Patreon for his upcoming channel: https://www.patreon.com/OnyxandZircon.

New YouTube Channel: Onyx and Zircon (Not yet active as of 12/6/22)

Care Packages can be sent to:
    Michael J. Crawford
    2255 Memorial Blvd 11091
    Murfreesboro, TN 37129

Cancel Existing PayPal Subscriptions

1 Sign Into PayPal.com.
    2 Go to this URL: Log in to your PayPal account.
    3 Find the Christian Nerd option in the list and choose to Cancel its status and save.

That will stop payments immediately.

Discord Server?

Commander Firetale

Heya,

I was active on the old discord Server of Anti/Salty-Trekker, which a few weeks ago was put offline because the owner (which wasn´t Anti/Salty) apparently just decided to do so. Tried to contact Michael over Patreon, but kind of feel like he doesn´t check on his old one.
Is there already an alternative or one being worked on? If not, as I´ve written in a message on Patreon, as I´m an admin for some small/mid sized Discord groups and being experienced in setting them up with roles, bots and everything, would offer to make a new one.
I myself don´t really use forums anymore, and just got reminded of this one because it was in the video description of his last video^^

BirdOPrey5

Webmaster
Staff member
An alternate Discord is being worked on. Michael has some people testing it now. Look for an updated URL to be posted in a live steam soon. Once it's public I will update it here as well.

Top Bottom