What's new

Qapla'!

Please sign up to post and contribute to this forum.

personal log Stardate 1998.13

Staff member
still trying to wrap my head around this last year, with the death of my Mother-in-law, Sister-in-law, and just a few years after the death of my Mother it is very hard to concentrate on writing clever scripts for my borg series and SG-1 Series… the irony is that the last couple of videos I did do tracked fairly well… I consider how much I have let you guys down and it hurts…. I need to find that way to refocus on getting quality content out there. thank you to all of you that have continued to support me… I am truly sorry this has been so hard for me to get over….

Commander
I don’t feel like you let us down. Also you have always given us quality content. And I will continue to support you as long as I can or unless you do something really stupid.

Staff member
seriously? well good news.... it is public domain so it is all over YouTube.... it makes STD look good.... no really... not even kidding... this is the movie that Tommy Wisu can say... wow that was made badly.... for real...

Nerd
No need to apologize. Don't get me wrong, I enjoy your scripted videos, but I would hang around even if you did nothing but live streams. The turd community is great.

Top Bottom