What's new

Qapla'!

Please sign up to post and contribute to this forum.

Question about ranks

Luc

Now, it seems interesting to ask how Michael will be able to keep track of the ranks. Is it possible on this site Joe? I saw Michael post an early video, so I suppose Patron only streams will be put there. I pull out of Patreon completely.

BirdOPrey5

Webmaster
Staff member
Red Shirt
Yes it is easy for him to keep track of ranks. For one is appears under your avatar but he also has tools on the backend to see a list of everyone in each rank and a way to send emails to all paid subscribers so I recommend he use that to send out the link to the "patron only" stream. FYI moving this thread to the forum questions forum.

Commander
Yes it is easy for him to keep track of ranks. For one is appears under your avatar but he also has tools on the backend to see a list of everyone in each rank and a way to send emails to all paid subscribers so I recommend he use that to send out the link to the "patron only" stream. FYI moving this thread to the forum questions forum.
How are you both a nerd and red shirt?

BirdOPrey5

Webmaster
Staff member
Red Shirt
I had to check the system so I bought more than one rank. The Nerd I cancelled so it will go away early next month and I'll be just a Red Shirt. Anti-Trekker got an extra $2 out of me! Sorry for the confusion.

ZarconDeeGrissom

Agreed, that's why I go for 5.50usd, so after the fees AT still gets 5usd (and a few others I patreon). :cool:

BirdOPrey5

Webmaster
Staff member
Red Shirt
While people are still able to purchase more than subscription I have changed it so only the highest paid subscription banner shows under the avatar. This way people who prefer not to show how much they are giving can have a generic "Supporter" banner show instead.

If you'd like your level removed (like "Red Shirt") and replaced with just "Supporter" let me know, either here or by private message.

Top Bottom